Why do I need home insurance?
The most important reason is to make sure that you are protecting you and your family financially if any accident were to occur and cause damages to your residence. Home insurance is really important because, in reality, your home is probably the biggest investments you have made in your life.
- If your home were destroyed by an earthquake, fire, tornado, hail, you will need money to repair the damages or replace them.
- If one of your guests were hurt by an accident on your property?
- If you’re ever a victim of a break-in, theft, or vandalism?
- If you’re still making mortgage payments your mortgage lender requires that you have homeowners insurance? It’s important to know that your homeowner’s insurance policy is meant to safeguard you and your family from any accident or unexpected damage. Ask Lundquist Insurance Services about what is covered in your policy so you the owner know exactly what is included and what is not.
- Questions to ask about your homeowner’s insurance policy?
- How much will it cost to replace your home if it is damaged or destroyed?
- Does the company have a good reputation and customer service?
- Are they known for paying out claims promptly and fairly
- What discounts are available to me?
- What is the process for filing a homeowners insurance claim? AA insurance is your family’s number #1 priority in home insurance, is you! We have fostered the right relationships with over a dozen insurance companies which allows us to find the best homeowners insurance policy at a price that will meet your budget. AA Insurance is committed to providing the best rates with knowledge, personal rapport, and stellar customer service. If you have any questions about homeowners insurance don’t please do not hesitate to give Kelly Smith a call at (727) 861-3250
We offer an alternative to Citizens to help you cover your home. We have great rates on condos and over 55 communities! Whether you have a single family home, Farm or Farmette, condo or a Million dollar home we have options for you. Even if you have a sinkhole home and are having trouble with coverage, let us help you!